Published Articles and Book Chapters
- Ana Ubilava. ‘Underutilisation of ADR in ISDS: Resolving Treaty Interpretation Issues’ 26 UCLA Journal of International Law & Foreign Affairs (forthcoming 2022).
- Ana Ubilava. ‘Amicable Settlements in Investor-State Disputes: Empirical Analysis of Patterns and Perceived Problems’ (2020) 21(4) The Journal of World Investment & Trade 528-557.
- Ana Ubilava and Luke Nottage, ‘Novel and Noteworthy Aspects of Australia’s Recent Investment Agreements and ISDS Policy: The CPTPP, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Mauritius Transparency Treaties” in in Nottage, Luke; Ali, Shahla; Jetin, Bruno; Teramura, Nobumichi (eds),’New Frontiers in Asia-Pacific International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution" (Wolters Kluwer 2021).
- Luke Nottage and Ana Ubilava, “Costs, Outcomes and Transparency in ISDS Arbitrations: Evidence for an Investment Treaty Parliamentary Inquiry” (2018) 21(4) International Arbitration Law Review 111-7.
- Luke Nottage and Ana Ubilava, “Asia’s Changing International Investment Regime: Sustainability, Regionalization and Arbitration”, (2018) 44(2) UWA L Rev 195-208 and Sydney Law School Research Paper No. 18/34.
- Ana Ubilava, ‘Mandatory Investor-State Conciliation in New International Investment Treaties: Innovation and Interpretation’, Kluwer Mediation Blog (Blog Post, 5 September 2020).
- James Claxton, Luke Nottage and Ana Ubilava, ‘Pioneering Mandatory Investor-State Conciliation Before Arbitration in Asia-Pacific Treaties: IA-CEPA and HK-UAE BIT’, Kluwer Arbitration Blog (Blog Post, 5 September 2020).
- Ana Ubilava and Luke Nottage, ‘ICSID’s New Mediation Rules: A Small but Positive Step Forward’, (2018) ICSID Website (Submission to ICSID on ICSID Rules and Regulations Amendment Process).
- Ana Ubilava, ‘International Investment Arbitration Across Asia: A Symposium’, Kluwer Arbitration Blog (Blog Post, 1 March 2017).